PRIVACY ON INSTANT POT WEBSITE
May 25, 2018
Welcome to the Instant Pot website. Here is how we protect your privacy when you visit our site:
- You can opt out of cookies through your browser. Each browser offers instructions to disable cookies. Follow the instructions that correspond to your browser. Since cookies support site functions, disabling cookies will also limit site functions.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your email address to send you the newsletter and your browsing data to customize the newsletter to your interests. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter through the “unsubscribe button” at the bottom of the page.
- When you purchase an Instant Pot, you download an APP to get the full service of the Instant Pot. With your consent, the APP will collect your use data of the Instant Pot to respond to your needs and interests.
- When you open an account we collect the information necessary to give you access to the account, such as your user name and password, to which only you have access. You are free to provide the information you want on your account and share through our share functions.
- You can close your account at any time through the dedicated button on the account page. At that point, your account is deleted as soon as any outstanding issue, such as your right to return merchandise according to our return policy, is resolved.
- When you contact us, we collect your contact information as well as the personal information you have provided to respond to you,. Once the matter is resolved and we have no need for your personal information, we delete it or make it anonymous. .
We store your personal data in Canada and with AWS under the highest data security standards. AWS is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You can access your data, have it deleted or ask further questions on how we use it and protect it at Privacy@InstantPot.com.