Video credit to @amazonkitchen.com
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 cans (15oz) chickpeas, drained
- 1 Tbsp coriander seeds, ground
- 1 Tbsp cumin, ground
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 can (28oz) chopped, stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (13.5oz) coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/3 cups couscous
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Set the instant Pot to Saute. Add butter and saute onions, carrots, peppers, ginger, garlic, and cauliflower, and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add the chickpeas, spices, salt, tomatoes, and coconut milk, and close the lid.
- Press “soup”, then manually reduce time to 10 minutes. Remove the lid, and set aside stew to keep warm.
- After cleaning the Instant Pot, make the couscous. Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot and close the lid. Press “Manual” and set to cook for 10 minutes.