Instant Brands (formerly Double Insight) is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of small smart kitchen appliances at the global level. Instant Pot® has become a recognized brand already in the rapidly expanding smart and connected kitchen appliances markets and is currently the number one selling electrical pressure cooker brand on Amazon.com with one of the highest overall customer ratings. We operate within a fast paced, team-oriented, rewarding work environment that allows our employees to develop and thrive. We appreciate and recognize good work. Our commitment to work-life balance is unwavering as we realize your work is only one part of your life experience. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits within a flexible, creative and progressive work setting. Instant Brands has an immediate opening for an:
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team at the Ottawa offices. As a key member of the Executive office, the EA will provide efficient, responsive, professional, and proactive administrative support while facilitating exceptional communication and standards among key stakeholders, suppliers and employees.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide senior-level administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team of Instant Brands
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Executive Leadership Team of Instant Brands
- Contribute to the efficient office management by coordinating the flow of information and facilitating the handling of incoming issues and concerns, under the direction of the Executive Leadership Team
- Maintain and coordinate the executive calendar, including scheduling meetings, conference calls, preparation of meeting materials, and related tasks as required
- Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensure members of the Executive Leadership Team are up-to-date on current engagements and changes to the schedule
- Draft correspondence, reports, and presentations for review and approval
- Schedule and prepare for key events, meetings and related logistics, business travel, presentations, and follow up on action items
- Attend executive meetings, taking minutes and following up on action items on behalf of the Executive Leadership Team
- Liaise as appropriate with internal staff at all levels and external clients, answering general inquiries and providing information as required
- Displaying a positive and professional image at all times in a friendly, courteous and knowledgeable manner
- Providing support to other administrative positions in the company as required
- Identifying process improvements and ways to streamline workload
- Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of progressive relevant executive level administrative support
- Post-secondary education in a related field such as office management
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with a positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, customer and team-oriented environment
- Excellent decision making and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player, energetic, proactive, resourceful
- Proven ability to use discretion with confidential material
- The ability to use appropriate judgement, take initiative, to work independently and to organize and complete work with minimal supervision
To apply, please submit a resume and covering letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting EA-2018. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information about Instant Brands, please visit our website at http://www.instantpot.com.
Instant Brands respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to providing accommodation and support to persons with disabilities throughout any recruitment process, once made aware of a need for accommodation. If you require any special accommodation or support during the recruitment process, please indicate in your email to us.