Instant Brands is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of small smart kitchen appliances at the global level. Instant Pot® has become a recognized brand already in the rapidly expanding smart and connected kitchen appliances markets and is currently the number one selling small kitchen appliance brand in North America. We operate within a fast paced, team-oriented, rewarding work environment that allows our employees to develop and thrive. We appreciate and recognize good work. Our commitment to work-life balance is unwavering as we realize your work is only one part of your life experience. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits within a flexible, creative and progressive work setting.
Instant Brands has an immediate opening for a: Manager, Customer Care
The Manager, Customer Care is responsible for the building and ongoing operation of an inbound contact center – customer service/tech support team. This includes management and leadership of resources, processes and tools for the continuous improvement of the customer experience and achievement of operational excellence. Reporting to the Director, Customer Experience, the successful candidate is expected to demonstrate a commitment to excellence through effective and timely employee coaching and development enhancing employee engagement, morale performance, knowledge and skills. The Manager’s success is measured by Instant Brands’ ability to provide high quality customer service, timely issue resolution, optimal use of resources and contact efficiency and effectiveness. The Manager is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in establishing and implementing best practices through proven analytical and measurement techniques to optimize the effectiveness and contribution of the Customer Care Team.
• Provides strong, progressive leadership that mentors, develops, and guides the inbound customer care teams (in-house and outsourced) to optimize the customer experience
• Contributes to the development and implements key metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, employee engagement and operational efficiency while meeting and exceeding performance targets related to the performance and cost optimization of an inbound call center
• Maintains and contributes to the improvement of the contact center team by ensuring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and implementing action plans and ensuring regular system audits for follow-up analysis and process improvement
• Implements quality assurance programs and operationalizes QA and VOC (Voice of the Customer) assessments and recommendations
• Develops and maintains effective departmental structure, workforce and workflow, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition and performance standards.
• Collaborates and partners with key stakeholders that include cross-functional internal business support teams.
• Implements the customer service strategy and roadmaps that will deliver scalable solutions across people, processes and technologies that are aligned with the current and future needs of the organization
• Contributes to the development and administration of annual department budget to achieve business goals and strategic plans
• Management and accountability for contact center equipment and systems
• Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards
Ideal candidates will possess most or all of the following qualifications:
• Bachelors’ degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum 7 years of Call Center management experience specifically inbound calls in an international marketplace
• Experience in consumer products and telecommunication is considered an asset
• Demonstrated progressive leadership skills including knowledge of workforce management practices and call center strategies and technology
• Independent thinker with strong tactical planning skills
• Entrepreneurial style with proven experience in developing a new team with the requisite knowledge and skills and behaviours aligned with the Instant Brands Customer Care strategy
• Highly skilled in process management and measurement approached;
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage effectively through ambiguity and complex situations
• Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage team and interpersonal conflict situations,
• Effective interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
• Proven experience and expertise with contact center KPI’s, statistical analysis and measurement techniques
• Experience working with outsourced call center models and strategies
• Computer Skills: Advanced Experience in Microsoft Office, CRM, ACD, and WFM software
To apply, please submit a resume and covering letter to (HR@instantpot.com) quoting Manager, Customer Care by Nov 30, 2018. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information about Instant Brands, please visit our website at http://www.instantpot.com.
Instant Brands respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to providing accommodation and support to persons with disabilities throughout any recruitment process, once made aware of a need for accommodation. If you require any special accommodation or support during the recruitment process, please indicate in your email to us.