Double Insight is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of small smart kitchen appliances at the global level. Instant Pot® has become a recognized brand already in the rapidly expanding smart and connected kitchen appliances markets and is currently the number one selling electrical pressure cooker brand on Amazon.com with one of the highest overall customer ratings. We operate within a fast paced, team-oriented, rewarding work environment that allows our employees to develop and thrive. We appreciate and recognize good work. Our commitment to work-life balance is unwavering as we realize your work is only one part of your life experience. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits within a flexible, creative and progressive work setting.
Double Insight has an immediate opening for a 1-year contract for a Copy Writer.
The Copy Writer role will review, revise and create content specifically for consumption and other customer-facing forums to ensure consistency and effectiveness of messaging.
- Develops concepts, writes, edits and produces persuasive, compelling and timely on-target communications that is on-brand and on-strategy for a variety of business requirements including website, traditional media packaging, manuals, quick start guides, marketing campaigns and other digital forums
- Creates clear, concise content for customer-facing websites
- Use web analytics to evaluate what works and what doesn’t
- Utilize WordPress and other Content Management Systems to create content pages
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to conceptualize, write, and edit relevant content that meets the company needs
- Understanding company brand and product features to craft copy that is on brand
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the user experience and how to optimize digital content to connect with consumers
- Proofreading current content and enhancing it to create a consistent flow
- Preparing press releases on new product launches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- Ability write clear, persuasive and original content, expressed in a tone which resonate with unique target audiences.
- Ability to think conceptually beyond the written word. Can take the essence of an idea and give it substance across various channels, including web content, blog and news articles, banner ads, social and marketing collateral.
- Ability to work independently. Manage multiple writing assignments while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of web principles such as SEO, Accessibility, Analytics and HTML basics
- Proven attention to detail and eye for quality are essential. Experience writing in a variety of styles with immaculate spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- Team player. Working with a team to contribute ideas early while being iterative and open to feedback is critical to a project’s success
- Self-starter that isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done.
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
To apply, please submit a resume and covering letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting WC-17 by Nov 20, 2017. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information about Double Insight, please visit our website at http://www.doubleinsight.com.
Double Insight respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities, and is committed to providing accommodation and support to persons with disabilities throughout any recruitment process, once made aware of a need for accommodation. If you require any special accommodation or support during the recruitment process, please indicate in your email to us.