Double Insight is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of small smart kitchen appliances at the global level. Instant Pot® has become a recognized brand already in the rapidly expanding smart and connected kitchen appliances markets and is currently the number one selling small kitchen appliance brand in North America. We operate within a fast paced, team-oriented, rewarding work environment that allows our employees to develop and thrive. We appreciate and recognize good work. Our commitment to work-life balance is unwavering as we realize your work is only one part of your life experience. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits within a flexible, creative and progressive work setting.
Double Insight has an immediate opening for a Director, Customer Support
The Director, Customer Support is responsible for the planning and operation of all Call Center locations. This includes management and leadership of resources, processes and tools for the continuous improvement of the customer experience and achievement of operational excellence. This progressive leader will focus on customer care, quality management and workforce planning and development. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff coaching and development enhancing employee engagement, morale performance, knowledge and skills. The Director’s success is measured by Double Insight’s ability to provide high quality customer service, optimal use of resources and sourcing/implementation of new proven technology to increase call efficiency and effectiveness. The Director is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in establishing and implementing best practices to optimize the effectiveness and contribution of the Customer Support Team.
- Provides strong, progressive leadership that mentors, develops, and guides the customer support team to optimize the customer experience
- Develops, implements and analyzes key metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center Customer Support group through to Product Management and Development teams as required
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; introduction and review of system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Develops and maintains effective departmental structure, workforce and workflow, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition and performance standards.
- Collaborates and partners with key stakeholders that include cross-functional internal executives and business support teams. Defines customer service strategy and roadmaps that will deliver scalable solutions across people, processes and technologies that are aligned with the current and future needs of the organization
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to achieve business goals and strategic plans
- Oversight and management of call center equipment and systems ensuring proper processes and resources are in place to install, administer, evaluate and upgrade equipment and systems
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
- Bachelors’ degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of Call Center management experience including inbound calls in an international marketplace
- Experience working with outsourced call center models and strategies
- Demonstrated progressive leadership and analytical skills including workforce management and planning, and call center strategies and technology
- Strategic thinker with strong tactical planning skills
- Highly skilled in process management and measurement skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage effectively through ambiguity and complex situations
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations,
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills – including statistical analysis, identification and capitalizing on market trends
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills (CRM preferred),
To apply, please submit a resume and covering letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting DCS-2018 by May 15, 2018. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Double Insight respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities, and is committed to providing accommodation and support to persons with disabilities throughout any recruitment process, once made aware of a need for accommodation. If you require any special accommodation or support during the recruitment process, please indicate in your email to us.