Clean blender, parts, and accessories after each use. Do not use harsh chemicals, scoring pads or other abrasive cleaners.
|Dishwasher Safe||Lid & Lid Cap||Remove lid cap from lid when cleaning.
Remove black silicone seal from lid periodically for cleaning.
|150mL / 5oz Measuring Cup||If dishwashing, place in top rack.|
|Food Tamper||If dishwashing, place in top rack.|
|Strainer Bag||Turn inside out when cleaning, and spread open to dry.|
|Cleaning Brush||Use to clean under blades in pitcher|
|Hand Wash Only||Glass Pitcher||Do not wet bottom side of pitcher.
Ensure bottom of pitcher is dry before placing it on blender base.
Do not store food in the pitcher.
|Blender Base||Unplug and wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
When in storage or not in use, do not fold the power cord.
Use Pulse/Clean to remove superficial food debris and residue from your pitcher.
- Remove the lid from the pitcher. Fill the pitcher with 1000mL / 34oz hot water. Secure the lid to the pitcher.
- Press Pulse/Clean to lift the majority of food contents.
- Discard dirty water after the last Pulse cycle has completed.
- Fill the pitcher with 1000mL / 34oz quart hot water and a squirt of dish soap, and press Pulse/Clean. Discard dirty water after the last cycle has completed.
- Rinse with warm, clear water.
Minerals in water may deposit at the bottom of the pitcher. Periodic deep cleaning will ensure the longevity of the blender.
- Add 1 cup (250mL / 8oz) of white vinegar or citric acid, and 1 cup (250mL / 8oz) warm water to the pitcher.
- Allow the solution to sit for at least an hour, then press the Pulse/Clean key
- Empty the solution from the pitcher and rinse with warm, clear water.
For stubborn stains, unplug the blender and add 1 cup (250mL / 8oz) of white vinegar to the pitcher, then scrub with the cleaning brush. Repeat this process as necessary.