Jennifer Z. AKA BusyZGirl on youtube
Here is a recipe and video using the Instant Pot using frozen ground turkey resulting in a real time saver and delicious chili.
1. 1 lb 85% lean ground turkey
2. 4 to 5 ounces water
3. 15 ounces chick peas (or your favorite white bean), previously cooked in your Instant Pot!
4. 1 yellow bell pepper diced (you can add another yellow bell pepper)
5. I medium onion diced
6. 2 – 3 cloves garlic peeled and not chopped 2.5 TBSP chili powder
7. 1.5 tsp cumin
8. 1/8 tsp cayenne
9. 2 cans original rotel
10. One 5.5 ounce can V8
11. 12 ounces water with vegetable stock or 12-ounces vegetable stock
Step 1: add ingredients 1 & 2 into Instant Pot select the manual option, secure the pressure valve for no venting, and set timer for 5-minutes. When time is done allow to rest 5-10 minutes, release pressure and open lid.
Step 2: open Instant Pot and break up the ground turkey add the remaining ingredients select the manual option and set timer for 5-minutes. When time is up allow to rest for 10-15 minutes then release pressure and open lid. Stir and enjoy.
Link to video