Submitted by Pamie F.
I have more photos and a how-to video at my Website at: http://tinyurl.com/c6cznw3
- 2 – tbls. – Olive Oil – Divided
- 1 – med Onion, (minced)
- 3 – cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1- Red Pepper (finely chopped or you may use Green Pepper)
- 1 – 15oz canned diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. – Sea Salt (or Himalayan)
- 1/2 tsp. – freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. – Parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp. – Paprika
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- (NOTE: Save a Pinch of Salt, Pepper, Parsley, Paprika and Cayenne to season the Bread cubes.)
- 1 1/2 cp – whole grain Bread (Cubed)
- 2 lbs – ground Turkey
- 1/2 cp – dry Red Wine
- 2 – Eggs
- 3 1/2 tbls. – Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche
- 1 1/2 tbls. – Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbls. – Soy Sauce
- 3 tbls. – Ketchup
- 3 tbls. – favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 cp – crushed Pineapple (drained)
- In a skillet, put in 1-tbls. Olive Oil and add Garlic, Red Pepper and Onions.
- Sauté until Onions are almost transparent.
- Add your chopped Tomatoes and cook down until almost all of the fluid has been cooked out of it.
Set aside to cool.
- Next – in a skillet add 1-tbls of Olive Oil and the Bread cubes and a pinch of the Seasonings you saved back: (Salt, Pepper, Parsley, Paprika and Cayenne) to the Olive Oil. Sauté until the Bread Cubes are well toasted.
- In a mixing bowl add your ground Turkey, Eggs,Sour Cream, Worcestershire and Soy Sauces. Mix well.
- Add your cooled Seasoned mixture to the Turkey mixture.
- Add your loaf into your ceramic or glass dish.
You may use a loaf pan that will fits inside your Instant Pot.
- Top with the mixture of Ketchup and BBQ Sauce *Sprinkle Pineapple over top the sauces.
- Foil the top of your Turkey Meatloaf to seal it and keep it moist.
- Add 2 cups of water to the inside pan in your Instant Pot.
- Set in your Trivet.
- Add in your Turkey Meatloaf atop the Trivet.
- Set your Instant Pot to the “Meat” setting.
- Once done, let the the Instant Pot cool down on it’s own.
This will help set up the Meatloaf. Note: DO NOT cut it until it’s cooled at least ten minutes.
- Slice the Meatloaf and ENJOY!