Submitted by Pamie F.
PULLED BBQ BEEF
- 2 pounds – Beef of choice
- 2 cps – Water
- 4 cps – Finely shredded Cabbage (the secret ingredient and you’ll never know it’s in there.)
- 1/2 cp – Of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 cp – Ketchup
- 1/3 cp – Worecestershire Sauce
- 1 tbls – Horse Radish
- 1 tbls – mustard
- Add and stir in ingredients to your Instant Pot and set it on the “Meat” setting. (35 minutes)
- Once done, let set until steam subsides and then take off the lid.
- Pull out the Beef and fork shred it. Return it to the sauce and simmer until it cooks down. Do this on the “Saute” setting.
I make a steamed Bread in my Instant Pot in coffee cans. I mount the Pulled BBQ Beef atop the bread along with Swiss or Cheddar Cheeses and grilled caramelized Sweet Vidalia Onions or fried Onion Ring.