Submitted by Angela W.
Here is a simple recipe I made with my Instant Pot electric pressure cooker that serves two:
- 1 small/medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup red lentils, rinsed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chili pepper powder (mine is Kroger grocery store brand)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Sushi Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Place all items in Instant Pot electric pressure cooker. Stir to combine. Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure.
- Serving suggestion: spoon over hot broccoli into bowls.