Again, we start by announcing the winners of our Summer Electric Pressure Cooking Recipe Contest.
- Ezzie B. for her practical recipes with easy to follow instructions: “Steamed Bread Pudding in the Instant Pot” “Chicken Curry (tastes like Tandoori Chicken)” , “Spicy Roast Beef” and “Chipotle style rice at home” which goes well with an earlier winning recipe of Mango Dal. Hopefully we shall see the complete recipes of a full course meal soon.
- Darlene P. “Casablanca Chicken” a living proof versatility of Instant Pot for various cuisines.
Congratulations to the winners! Meanwhile, we’d also like to thank all the participants for sharing their recipes.
To quote Albert Camus,
“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. “
Autumn is also the seaon of harvest. Abundance of produce and ingredients call for new and creative recipes. Let’s start the Autumn electric pressure cooking recipe contest. Our objectives are to encourage recipe sharing and make it fun and practical to cook with electric pressure cookers. Please spread the word!
The rules of the contest.
- The recipes must be for electric pressure cooker, published on publicly accessible websites. If you don’t have a blog or a place to publish, we can put them on InstantPot.com recipe section.
- Three prizes of complete sets of Instant Pot accessories (a stainless steel cooking pot, a tempered glass lid and a spare sealing ring) will be awarded. Free shipping to continental US (excluding Hawaii & Alaska) and Canada.
- The participant needs to give the right to publish one of their recipes on InstantPot.com.
- The winners will be chosen by Instant Pot staff in early Jan. 2013.
- Entries are accepted as comment to this post or submission to http://instantpot.com/recipes/share-your-recipe/
- The winning entries must be original and will be judged by
- the details of description, a picture helps tremendously.
- the practicality, and
- the creativity