Submitted by Ruth A.W.
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds 1/2″ thick round steak, cut in serving size pieces
- 1 28 oz an Dei Fratelli crushed all natural tomatoes, no salt
- 1 6 oz can V-8
- 1 T Worchestire Sauce
- 1 tsp Beau Monde Seasioning
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp Lawrys seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 medium onion cut in chunks
- 4 stalks celery, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup small carrots
- Brown round steak lightly on both sides Add 1 small 6 oz can V-8 to the Instant Pot cookpot, then add the steak.
- Add celery, carrots and onion
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and vegetables.
- Secure lid, set to seal and select Meat setting. Increase to 50 minutes and then when cycle is finished, let pressure drop automatically.