Created by Dana Miller
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 pounds grass fed beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 cups homemade beef bone broth
- ½ cup dry sherry
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 heads broccoli, flowerets cut small and stemmed peeled and diced
- ½ of a small savory cabbage, chiffonade
- 2 packages Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Sriracha to taste
- Heat liner of the Instant Pot using the Sauté button. Add Sesame oil.
- Salt and pepper the meat and add to the pot. Cook, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer the meat to a plate and set aside.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are wilted, about 3 minutes. Add the browned meat, garlic, ginger, broth, sherry, and coconut aminos. Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cabbage, stir well, and replace lid. Cook an additional 20 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve over the Kelp Noodles with a little Sriracha.