Submitted by Ed A.
This recipe does not require soaking the beans before hand so it is easy to throw together. I have used it at many barbecues with large crowds and it is always a favorite.
- 2 cups dry pinto beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Seed
- 2 can diced green Chiles
- 2 14.5 ounce cans beef broth and one can water
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 glove garlic
- 2 lb course ground chuck
- For extra spiciness add canned diced jalepenos to your liking.
- Brown ground chuck and allow to carmelize. Deglaze pan with can of diced tomatoes.
- Add meat beans and all other ingredients in Instantpot and set for beans.
- After first cycle in the beans setting check your seasonings then reset the Instantpot for the beans cycle again.