Submitted by Sandra K.
- 3 lbs. lean ground Pork
- 1 lb. fresh Kale
- 3 cups low-fat Chicken Broth
- 1 medium red onion***
- 1 level TBS. Poultry Seasoning powder
- 1&1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- Chop kale and onion in small pieces.
- Put Ch.Broth in EPC and add P.Seasoning and G.Salt. Mix well.
- Add pork, kale and onion (*** or onion may be added Raw at the the end of cooking.)
- Bring to High Pressure and cook for 6 min.
- Release pressure.
- Optional: *** Add raw onion to cooked soup if desired.
- Serve with home-made Corn Tortillas!