Submitted by Kay A.
- 1 frozen turkey breast with frozen gravy packet
- 1 whole onion
- Run water over frozen turkey breast and packet enough to remove the plastic on each. Leave the mesh on the turkey breast.
- Place frozen turkey breast, rozen gravy packet and whole onion in Instant Pot. Push poultry button and set minutes to 35. When finished, allow to depressurize for a few minutes. Remove lid, turn turkey breast over. Replace lid, press poultry and set time for 30 minutes. When beeps, allow to fully depressurize. Check internal temperature of turkey breast with meat thermometer. Mine was 180F degrees.
- Remove lid. Check internal temperature of turkey breast with meat thermometer. Mine was 180F degrees.
- Remove mesh. Remove turkey and slice. Places slices and turkey gravy into serving dish.
Turkey was tender and better tasting than brining and cooking in oven.