Salt baked Chicken (No water added) cooked in the Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker is perfect for parties. This fragrant and tasty dish will make a remarkable party or memorable family time. What you need to do is to prepare ingredients, put them into Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker then press the “Poultry” button to cook in fully automated cooking process.
Ingredients: 8 servings
- 1 medium size chicken
- 1 green onion minced
- 1 small piece of ginger minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine or 2 tablespoons wine
- Mix the 2 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons sugar and seasoned the outside/inside chicken with them evenly
- Cover the bottom of inner pot with one teaspoon salt
- Put seasoned chicken, soy sauce, wine into Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker
- Press the “Poultry” button and wait till it is done
- Turn the chicken over then press the “Poultry” button again
Then the delicious chicken, retaining flavor and nutrition, is ready to be served.
- Cut the chicken into pieces
- mix ginger and green onion with chicken oil to make a dipping sauce
NOTE: This recipe is specifically for chicken, which typically contains sufficient moisture to create pressure, hence no need to add additional water.