Submitted by Ezzie B.
This is one of our favorites and so easy in the Instant Pot on the slow cook setting!
- 3 lbs roast (I use London Broil)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp minced dehydrated garlic or two cloves fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard *
- Slow cook setting 4 hours
- Make several slits in the roast. I like to smother the roast in the mustard then place the roast in the cooking pot. If using fresh garlic you can stuff pieces of garlic in the slits.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the roast in the pot.
- Put lid on securely and set slow cook on the Instant Pot to 4 to 5 hours. I’ve found 4 hours works just fine.
* I use my own homemade mustard that can be found here: http://brewmaven.blogspot.com/2009/11/nut-brown-mustard.html