Submitted by Janice M.
Ingredients and Instructions:
- 6 chicken thighs and legs,enough water to cover the chicken for broth put in Instant Pot for 45 minutes till falls off bone discard skin if want to, I myself don’t waste nothing,skin good for dogs if you have any.
- 1 can of hot chili beans
- Use the broth you cooked the chicken in.
- Whole garlic or powder put what you want in for your desire.
- 1 chopped up onion
- 3 med potatoes, chopped or whole
- Half a cup of rice or some kind of pasta of your choice.
- 1 can of peas
- 3 slices of turkey bacon,cut up
I never season with salt or pepper until after all is cooked, I have to watch my salt intake. So season to your taste.