Since electric pressure cookers are a relatively recent invention, recipes for this miracle appliance can be rather scarce. Chefs and authors are just beginning to develop and publish recipes that are tailor made for the awesome advantages of cooking with an electric pressure cooker.
To help with that matter, we have invited five pioneer chefs and authors who have created a wide variety of delicious recipes in various cuisines specifically designed for your Instant Pot.
In this booklet, we will introduce you to:
- Laura Pazzaglia is an undisputed expert on pressure cookers and pressure cooking. You’ll enjoy her fresh perspective on European and American cuisines at www.HipPressureCooking.com.
- Maomao Mom is a scientist at National Research Council Canada and a food lover. She has turned traditional Chinese recipes into step-by-step guides that may be reproduced by everyone. You can find a huge collection of recipes on her bilingual site at www.MaomaoMom.com.
- Jill Nussinow, known as the “Vegie Queen”, specializes in vegetarian whole food meals. She recently published a popular book “The New Fast Food” which can be found at www.TheVeggieQueen.com.
- Barbara Schieving loves both pressure cooking and baking. Her site www.PressureCookingToday.com has recipes for every meal of the day.
- Chef AJ, the author of a wonderful book “Unprocessed”, is a great educator of plant-based whole food. You can find more of her videos and recipes at www.EatUnprocessed.com.
We hope you enjoy the recipes they have been kind enough to provide for this booklet and we encourage you to visit their websites to explore a growing number of new recipes.
Click the book icon to download your free “Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes” booklet.
If you read Chinese, we have also prepared a Chinese recipe booklet including additional contributions from Maomao Mom. You can click the book icon below to download the Chinese recipe booklet.
Happy Pressure Cooking!