Xmas and the New Year are busy time to families as well as businesses. We’ve been bogged down by orders and shipping, causing the delay of announcing the winners of our 2012 Autumn recipe contest. Without further ado, the winners are:
- Our regular recipe contributors Terresa G. and Eazzie B. with a variety of dishes such as Easy Breezy Carrots Or Beets, Squash and Rice Casserole (Vegetarian or not), Barbacoa de Cordero (Lamb BBQ Mexican style), Apple Butter (easiest one around!), Khichdi Dal and Tomato Bisque.
- Glenn R. for launching a series of simple and easy One-Pot series: One Pot Chicken in Tomatillo Sauce, One Pot Chinese Beef Stew and One Pot Sweet and Sour Spareribs. We’ll award him another pot but hope that he will continue with the One-Pot tradition.
- Robin R. for the mouth watering Spicy Honey Chicken
Congratulations to the winners! Meanwhile, we’d also like to thank all the participants for sharing their recipes.
Meanwhile, let’s start the Winter recipe contest. In the words of the British poet Edith Sitwell,
“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”
Please share your home cooking creativity and spread the word about our contest!
The rules of the contest remain unchanged.
- The recipes must be for electric pressure cooker, published on publicly accessible websites. If you don’t have a blog or a place to publish, we can put them on InstantPot.com recipe section.
- Three prizes of complete sets of Instant Pot accessories (a stainless steel cooking pot, a tempered glass lid and a spare sealing ring) will be awarded. Free shipping to continental US (excluding Hawaii & Alaska) and Canada.
- The participant needs to give the right to publish one of their recipes on InstantPot.com.
- The winners will be chosen by Instant Pot staff in early Apr. 2013.
- Entries are accepted as comment to this post or submission to http://instantpot.com/recipes/share-your-recipe/
- The winning entries must be original and will be judged by
- the details of description, a picture helps tremendously.
- the practicality, and
- the creativity