Submitted by Julie S.
- 1 1/2 c. 13 Bean Soup Mix (mixed beans/peas/lentils) Ham Bone
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes
- 2-3 carrots diced
- 2 ribs of celery diced
- 1-2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Soak beans in water overnight (or boil water, remove from stove and place beans for 1 hour to soak). Drain and rinse the beans.
- Put the ham bone and beans in the Instant Pot with just enough water to cover. Seal pot and cook on Bean/Chili setting.
- Press the Keep Warm/Cancel button, release pressure naturally, then remove lid.
- Remove the ham bone, add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Seal pot and cook on soup setting, adjusted down to 20 minutes.
- Place damp, cold cloth on top of the lid to absorb heat and speed the natural pressure release.
- Open pot and enjoy!