- Teresa B. G: Teresa’s Untraditional Beef Rouladen. It’s a living proof that a “hit and miss” recipe can be done well consistently in electric pressure cooker. Her story telling is also most enjoyable.
- Dana M: Dana contributed 5 recipes to this contest. Seared Marinated Artichokes, InstantPot Pork Carnitas, Instant Pot Cassoulet with lots of Veggies Adapted from Thomas Keller , Arroz con Pollo and Instant Pot Mango Dal. The most predigious on a broad range! Her detailed instructions can easily be followed.
Congratulations to the winners! Meanwhile, we’d also like to thank all the participants for sharing.
When Spring departs, Summer creeps over. Different season brings different fresh produce. Hopefully these bring inspirations for new recipes. Here again, we start the Summer electric pressure cooking recipe contest.
Our objectives are to encourage recipe sharing and make it fun and practical to cook with electric pressure cookers. Please spread the word!
The rules of the contest.
- The recipes must be for electric pressure cooker, published on publicly accessible websites. If you don’t have a blog or a place to publish, we can put them on InstantPot.com recipe section.
- Two prizes of Instant Pot IP-LUX60 will be awarded. Free shipping to continental US (excluding Hawaii & Alaska) and Canada.
- The participant needs to give the right to publish one of their recipes on InstantPot.com.
- The winning entries must be original and will be judged by
- the details of description, a picture helps tremendously.
- the practicality, and
- the creativity
- The winners will be chosen by Instant Pot staff on Sept. 30, 2012.
- Entries are accepted as comment to this post or submission to http://instantpot.com/recipes/share-your-recipe/