Submitted by Tracey J.
- 2 aseptic containers Organic chicken broth, low sodium
- 5 organic carrots, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup organic whole wheat pasta
- 6 organic golden potatoes, cubed
- 28 oz can organic diced tomatoes in own juice
- 2 stalks organic celery, sliced
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced
- 1 crown broccoli, chopped
Add all to pot and stir. Pot will be pretty full but should be some space at top. Cook on soup setting. Use longer setting to ensure noodles are cooked.
Season with salt, fresh pepper, Italian seasonings, and a bit of hot sauce when it is done. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
We had this tonight with warm rolls. Delicious!