Submitted by Ron V.
Contents and Measurments:
- 1 Large head of green cabbage.
- 1 1/2 pounds Hamburger. Good grade.
- 2 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- Dip cabbage in hot water to wilt. Separate into leaves for rolling.
- Combine ingredients, burger, salt, pepper, rice cinnemon. Mix well.
- Place about two tablespoons mixture onto leaf. Roll, tucking in the ends.
- Place into pressure cooker. When all are rolled, pour the canned tomato over all. Use the Instant Pot Manual function and set it 15 minutes. Natural release.
Very good! Family looks forward to this dish any time of the year!