Submitted by: Darlene P.
Oh, this is so delicious and tender. My husband can’t wait for me to make it again. If you are serving this with Jasmine rice, cook the rice first. Add a couple pats of butter to the rice when cooking.
- 1 LB of Boneless, Skinless Chicken thighs – about eight pieces
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cillantro, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of EVOO light olive oil
- 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar (buy the expensive one, it is better)
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup of Cream Sherry wine.
How to Make it:
- In a plastic bag, Mix the basil, salt, pepper, Sherry, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, minced onion, and balsamic vinegar.
- Mix it up, then add chicken to the mixture, be sure to cover the chicken in this sauce and set aside.
- Set your Instant Pot to Saute, add the olive oil and saute the minced garlic, stirring frequently.
- Set your Instant Pot to the Poultry setting, add the chicken and sauce from bag to the existing olive oil and garlic that is already in there. Close the lid, and cook for 15 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle the chopped cilantro on top for a tasty treat.
- Serve with white Jasmine rice and your favorite vegetable. Your family will ask for more!
Sorry, I don’t have a photo, We ate it too quickly!