We noticed that nearly 1/3 of our readers use iPad or Android tablets to browse our website. So we set off to redesign our site with easier access for mobile devices. This caused a bit delay in announcing the recipe contest winners. As an apology to our contest participants, we’ll going to award 4 winners instead of the planned 3.
Here are the winners of our Winter Recipe contest.
- Kay A. for a broad range of contributions of 11 recipes. Kay has broken the record to be our most prodigious contributor.
- Julie S. for detailing a fail-proof technique to make soft-boil eggs.
- Wendy P. for her simple and easy Miracle Soup, named by her 8 year old.
- Angela W. for two recipes with easy to follow instructions.
Congratulations to the winners! We’ll contact you via email. We’d also like to thank all the participants for sharing their recipes. Please keep your recipe coming and you’ll win in a future round.
Meanwhile, here’s the start of our Spring Recipe contest. Please share your home cooking creativity and spread the word about our contest!
The rules of the contest remain unchanged.
- The recipes must be for electric pressure cooker, published on publicly accessible websites. If you don’t have a blog or a place to publish, we can put them on InstantPot.com recipe section.
- Three prizes of complete sets of Instant Pot accessories (a stainless steel cooking pot, a tempered glass lid and a spare sealing ring) will be awarded. Free shipping to continental US (excluding Hawaii & Alaska) and Canada.
- The participant needs to give the right to publish one of their recipes on InstantPot.com.
- The contest closes on July 30th, 2013, The winners will be chosen by Instant Pot staff in early August 2013.
- Entries are accepted as comment to this post or submission to http://instantpot.com/recipes/share-your-recipe/
- The winning entries must be original and will be judged by
- the details of description, a picture helps tremendously.
- the practicality, and
- the creativity