- If the item was damaged during shipment, we will replace the damaged part
- If the item arrived defective, it will be covered under our warranty policy
- If we shipped the wrong item, we will take it back and reship the correct item
- If you decide you no longer want the item, or purchased the item by mistake, we will take it back and issue a full refund, with the exception of a $20 charge for shipping. The product must be unused and shipped back to us with all original packaging and accessories. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay for return shipping via insured carrier.
All return requests must be made within 30 days of the date you received the item. All return shipments must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Form attached to the outside of the box. To obtain an RMA form, please send us an email support@InstantPot.com explaining the problem and include the following information:
- Why you want to return the item, including photos or video of the problem,
- Your Order ID
- Your name, address, e-mail address and daytime phone number
Once you are approved for an RMA, we will send you an RMA number and form along with detailed return shipping instructions. When we have received the item and verified the contents, we will issue the refund.
This Return Policy was last updated on Mar. 16th, 2015.