Instant Pot facilitates a brand new way of cooking, allowing unlimited creativity. If you have a favorite recipe, please share it with others. We shall post your recipe to the Instant Pot Recipe section and will choose a winner every month for a small gift.
Subscribe to News/Recipes
- Spring Electric Pressure Cooker Recipe Contest
- Instant Pot Slow Cooker Meatloaf (Gluten Free)
- One (Instant) Pot Basmati Rice (with optional veggies)
- “Baked” Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Carrots
- Multi-Grain or Brown Fried Rice
- Instant Pot Braised Turkey Thighs
- Pulled BBQ Beef (for sandwiches)
- Hearty Potato Soup, loaded with nutrition
- Red Lentils with Sweet Potato
- Instant Pot Staff: Hi Nancy, That’s true. The Slow Cook function doesn’t cook with pressure.
- Nancy Frias: I just got my pot but I believe that with the steam release in the “venting” position and...
- Skeet: Nice. I bet your kitchen smelled lovely! I’m finding that the booklet that comes with the Instant Pot is...
- Anne Dovel: Thank you!
- Anne Dovel: Thank you. I did just steam and I put 3 large sweet potatoes and 2 large russets, just washed, no foil on...
- Instant Pot Staff: If you don’t wrap the potatoes in foil, you only need to steam them for 12 minutes,...
- Skeet: How many minutes do I leave this recipe for on the Meat function?
- Skeet: Instead of foil, you can always do a steaming type of thing with the potatoes. I believe its 75 minutes...