Recipes are classified into various categories. Click to expand and close.
- American/Canadian style or anything we cannot trace the origin.
Subscribe to News/Recipes
- Donna: a quick depressurization at the end of the cooking
- AJ: do you do a quick depressurization at the end of the cooking, or the normal slow depressurization? i’m...
- stella: I browned the beef, sauted onions and garlic, then added dried thyme, 1.5cups of veg broth and 1.5cups red...
- Janet: Quick and easy recipe. I served over rice for a soothing meal after a rough day. I would eat this for any...
- Doris Justus: I have used this recipe with no modifications to cook chicken legs and /or thighs. It worked great. I...