Video credit to amazonkitchen.com
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Anaheim pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup cannellini beans (pre-soaked for 8 hours)
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Sour cream
- Spicy Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Cilantro, chopped
- Set Instant Pot to “Saute”, and add oil, onions, and peppers. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add ground turkey and seasonings, and saute until almost cooked, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add pre-soaked beans, water, and chicken stock. Close lid and press “Bean/Chili” button. Cook for 30 minutes, then release steam and open.
- Serve with your favorite fixings. We like sour cream, spicy Monterey Jack, and cilantro.