Video credit to @amazonkitchen.com
3-4 lb port shoulder, bone-in
2 Tbsp cumin
2 Tbsp oregano
1/2 tsp chipotle powder
1 Tbsp kosher salt
1/2 Tbsp black pepper
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 yellow onion, diced
10 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup vegetable stock
2 bay leaves
Pico de Gallo
1. Combine spices to make a dry rub, and pat over the pork shoulder.
2. Set Instant Pot to “Saute”, and sear all sides of the shoulder until browned.
3. Add soy sauce, onion, garlic, bay leaves, and vegetable stock, and close the lid. Cook on “High Pressure” for 90 minutes.
4. Release steam, and remove lid. Lift pork shoulder onto a plate, remove the bone, and shred meat with two forks.
5. Serve hot with your favourite fixings. We like radishes, cilantro, pico de gallo, and freshly squeezed lime juice.