- Ham sliced ¾ inch thick or cubed
- 1 TBsp cooking oil
- ½ cup pineapple juice from can of sliced/cubed/or crushed pineapple – your preference
- If not enough juice then add water
- 3 sweet potatoes – peeled and cubed or sliced (3/8 inch slices)
- 1 can sliced/cubed/or crushed pineapple
- ½ cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 3 whole cloves – or a ½ tsp of ground cloves Frozen perogies- potatoe or potatoe and cheddar
- Heat the oil in the Instant Pot on the Sauté function.
- Add the cubed or slices of ham (depends on what presentation you like).
- Add the pineapple juice and use Manual mode to pressure cook for 5 minutes.
- Reduce pressure manually by turning the steam release to Venting. Then add the slices or cubes of sweet potatoes , the pineapple with remaining juice. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and add the cloves. Arrange the frozen perogies on top.
- Use Manual mode to pressure cook 7 minutes, release pressure, remove from cooker and garnish with dollop of sour cream…..ABSOLUTELY delicious!!!