The FAQ are now categorized into three sections:
Subscribe to News/Recipes
- Balsamic Chicken Thighs
- Spring Electric Pressure Cooker Recipe Contest
- Instant Pot Slow Cooker Meatloaf (Gluten Free)
- One (Instant) Pot Basmati Rice (with optional veggies)
- “Baked” Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Carrots
- Multi-Grain or Brown Fried Rice
- Instant Pot Braised Turkey Thighs
- Pulled BBQ Beef (for sandwiches)
- Hearty Potato Soup, loaded with nutrition
- Darlene P,: Balsamic Chicken Thighs: http://instantpot.com/balsamic -chicken-thighs/
- KenBar: Try this. It works for me every time. Scrub a whole pot of potatoes. Use the stand to keep out of water. Fill...
- Instant Pot Staff: Hi Nancy, That’s true. The Slow Cook function doesn’t cook with pressure.
- Nancy Frias: I just got my pot but I believe that with the steam release in the “venting” position and...
- Skeet: Nice. I bet your kitchen smelled lovely! I’m finding that the booklet that comes with the Instant Pot is...
- Anne Dovel: Thank you!
- Anne Dovel: Thank you. I did just steam and I put 3 large sweet potatoes and 2 large russets, just washed, no foil on...
- Instant Pot Staff: If you don’t wrap the potatoes in foil, you only need to steam them for 12 minutes,...