3 eggs, egg beaters works too
1 cup applesauce (or use 1 cup oil)
2 cups sugar (less is good too)
1 Tbls. vanilla extract
2 cups grated zucchini
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cups baking cocoa
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 c chocolate chips
1. Beat eggs, applesauce, sugar and vanilla
2. Stir in zucchini.
3. Combine all dry ingredients
4. Add zucchini mixture and blend well.
5. Pour into greased pan to fit your pressure cooker, I used an 8″ bundt pan.Pour 1 1/2 cups water into the pot and put the trivet in the bottom. Lower pan into pressure cooker in a foil sling to facilitate removal after the cake is done and set it on the trivet.
6. Cook for 25 mins on manual(high)
7. Natural release for 10 mins and then open lid and remove cake to cool