- 4 Boneless-Skinless Chicken Breasts(whole)
- 1 Can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Onion Chopped
- Celery Chopped
- Carrots & Parsnips (Large Chunks)
- 4 T Butter
- Chicken Broth
- Marjoram & Thyme
- Ground Pepper
- Frozen Peas
- 2 Cans Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits (or a package of Mary B’s Dumplings)
Place Butter, Chicken Breast, Condensed Soups, Onion, Celery, Carrots, Parsnips, herbs & seasoning into Instant Pot and then Cover with Chicken Broth (a minimum of 14 oz up to 30 oz).
Cook on Poultry Setting (for default time). Turn off, let pressure reduce & open carefully. Use 2 Forks to shred Chicken meat. I have also used a combination of Chicken Breast & Thigh Meat in this recipe.
Add Biscuits that have been quartered or cut into sixes (or add dumplings that have been cut into preferred sizes). I actually used a half a package of Mary B’s dumplings & 1 Can of Biscuits. If you like light fluffy dumplings use the biscuits if you like doughy dumplings use Mary B’s. Add frozen peas. Replace lid & set on Meat/Stew (for default time). Turn off & let pressure reduce. Scoop out & enjoy!