Video credit to @amazonkitchen.com
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts and thighs diced
- 1 lb prawns
- 2 cups yellow onions, finely diced
- 2 cups tri-color bell peppers, dices
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb Andouille sausage, pre-cooked and sliced
- Set Instant Pot to “Saute”. Coat chicken with 1 Tbsp creole seasoning, and brown the meat on all sides. Remove the chicken from heat and set aside.
- Add onions, peppers, and garlic, and sauce until the onions are translucent. Add rice, and sauce for 2 minutes. Add tomato puree, creole seasoning, Worcestershire, and chicken. Close the lid and press “Rice”.
- When the rice is cooked, release steam, remove the lid, and add sausage and prawns. Place lid back on the Instant Pot, press “Manual”, and cook an additional 2 minutes.