Submitted by Jill S.
- 1 pound frozen chicken tenders – approx 6
- 3 cups rigatoni Pasta – uncooked
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 ribs celery chopped
- 4 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup hot wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- ½ cups light whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup shredded Light Jarlesburg or Swiss Cheese or Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese or Gorgonzola cheese
- Place the tenders, pasta, stock, celery, onions, carrots, wing sauce and ranch seasoning into the pressure cooker.
- Stir and secure the pressure cooker lid.
- Press the rice function and set timer for 10 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, open and stir in the cream cheese till dissolved.
- Add the cheddar, Swiss and Feta and again stir till dissolved.