Instant Pot IP-DUO60/DUO50 Features
- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker: Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice Cooker/Porridge Maker, Steamer, Sauté/Browning, Yogurt Maker & Warmer
- 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms, UL and ULC certified
- 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Fermented Rice (Jiu Niang)
- Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking: Cooking with the high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% and the low pressure avoids overcooking delicate food
- Yogurt Maker function can heat the milk for pasteurization and fermentation, making yogurt in either jars or the cooking pot for up to 5L of milk.
- 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Sauté temperatures and 3 Slow Cook temperatures
- Slow Cooker function allows selecting time between 0.5 ~ 20 hours
- Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24 hours
- Manual pressure setting: Up to 120 minute cook time
- Automatic keep-warm: up to 10 hours
- Manual keep-warm setting: Up to 99 hours and 50 minutes
- Highly energy efficient saving up to 70% of energy
- 3-ply bottom Food Grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel cooking pot for durability
- Finger-print resistant brushed stainless steel exterior
- Low profile 18/8 stainless steel steam rack with handles to lower and lift food into and out of the cooking pot, for maximal usable space
- Accessories included: stainless steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup
- User Manual and Quick Reference Guide in English, Spanish, French and Chinese, Pressure Cooking booklet and cooking time tables are included
- IP-DUO series come with two models: IP-DUO60 has a 6qt cooking pot and a 1000W heating element; IP-DUO50 has a 5qt cooking pot and a 900W heating element
Instant Pot IP-DUO60/DUO50 Specifications
- Working pressure: High 10.2 ~ 11.6psi (70 ~ 80kPa); Low 5.8 ~7.2 psi (40 ~ 50kpa)
- Steam release pressure limit: 15.22psi (105kPa)
- Working temperature: 115°C ~ 118°C (239°F ~ 244°F) at high pressure setting; 110°C ~ 112°C (229 ~ 233°F) at low pressure setting.
- “Keep warm” function: up to 99 hours 50 minutes, 63 ~ 78°C (145 ~ 172°F);
- “Slow Cook” function: 0.5 ~ 20 hours, at 88 ~ 99°C (190 ~ 210°F)
- “Sauté” function: “Normal” mode: 160 ~ 176°C (320 ~ 349°F); “More” mode: 175 ~ 210°C (347 ~ 410°F); “Less” mode: 135 ~ 150°C (275 ~ 302°F).
- “Yogurt” function: up to 99 hours 30 minutes. “Normal” mode for making yogurt: 36 ~ 43°C (96.8 ~ 109.4°F); “Less” mode for making Jiu Niang (fermented glutinous rice): 30 ~ 34°C (86 ~ 93.2°F); “More” for pasteurizing milk: ~83°C (~180°F).
|Model||PowerSupply||RatedPower||Volume||Caliber of inner pot||Weight||Dimension|
|IP-DUO50||120V~ 60Hz||900W||5Qt||14x22x24 cm5.5×8.66×9.45 inch(H x Inner rim diameter x outer rim diameter)||5.3kg (11.68lb)||33x31x30 cm13x12.2×11.8 inch(LxWxH)|
|IP-DUO60||120V~ 60Hz||1000W||6Qt||16x22x24 cm6.3×8.66×9.45 inch||6.61kg (14.57lb)||33x31x32 cm 13×12.2×12.6 inch|
|Accessories||Rice paddle, Soup spoon, Measuring cup, Steam rack, Condensation water collector, User manual and Recipe booklet.|
Instant Pot IP-DUO series User Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Cookbook and cooking time-table are as follows.
- Instant Pot IP-DUO Product Introduction
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60/50 Quick Reference Guide (English, Spanish, French & Chinese)
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60/50 User Manual (English)
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60/50 User Manual (French)
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60/50 User Manual (Chinese)
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60/50 User Manual (Spanish)
- Instant Pot Cookbook and Cooking Timetable (English)
- Instant Pot Cookbook and Cooking Timetable (Chinese)